Tuesday, December 23, 2008



Well, we are almost done (baby is almost done, Mom is done!) This is the 39 week belly.

2 days until Christmas and we are almost all ready. I think the shopping is done :) Now to wrap in between back to back 12 hour night shifts (I didn't actually want to sleep anyway.) I think any & all hopes of labour getting me out of work on the 24th is going right out the window.

I need to send Christmas cards. For us, this tends to be an every other year phenomenon. And I love getting cards, I just never seem to get them sent. On time or otherwise!

Not too much else new at the ranch! Hope you all have a wonderful, blessed Christmas and a safe new year!

Love,

Maureen

1 comment:

porridge2396 said...

hey Moe if i get a needle and poke ur belly will it pop lol you know i love ya ur like a sister i never had