Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HOOOORRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK WHAT LITTLE CUTIE HAS MADE IT BACK TO THE MFFM PAGE?!?!?!?!

Sweet Baby Beatrice


Don't ask me why they're squishin' her poor head, I truly haven't a clue. Baby B. is my Sarah's very favourite little one on RR's. She was beyond put out that you can't adopt from two countries simultaneously, let me tell you! (And if you can, or you have...please, don't tell me...and more to the point: don't tell Sarah! ;-) Cause we can't right now, for sure!) All the same, she loves this little girl, prays for her often, and speaks wistfully of being her big sister. But most of all, she prays for her home, for her family. Sweet Beatrice had a family, but apparently their process couldn't or didn't continue. And the thought of her waiting forever, locked in a crib, crushed Sarah's heart.

Praise the Lord with us, that she. again, has a FAMILY!! And please join us in prayer that her new family can come to her as fast as possible. Though she's waiting far less time than some, any time is too long.


The King's daughter is all glorious within...
 Psalm 45:13 KJV
 
 
 
 
PS-Don't forget to continue to pray for Miss Rebekah; she is STILL waiting. Are you her family??

4 comments:

MamaV said...

I saw that today, and I jumped up and down, too! She has been one of my favorites. Tell Sarah that I am totally with her on the annoyingness of only being able to adopt from one country at a time.

The Happy Half Dozen said...

haha the "please don't tell me" cracked me up! Rejoicing for sweet B!!!

Unknown said...

Mama V~
yeah, it is annoying.

And for fun, tonight she tried to give Mr. P. chest pain by letting him know she founds our next adoptees!!! {eyes on the road, honey, eyes on the road....)

Thanks, Colleen!

MamaV said...

Sarah and I seem to have a lot in common... At our last home study interview I was asking our SW all sorts of questions about "the next one" and the Mr. was trying to get me to stay focused ;-)