Monday, January 7, 2013

Added a little something fun

Our Reece's Rainbow FSP button is finally arrived & I got it loaded!! (the later being, perhaps, more remarkable than the former, given my complete lack of technological capabilities...)

We have begun school after our winter break. We school year 'round, so our big break is basically from Thanksgiving to New Years. It is H.A.R.D to get back in the swing, but I am glad to get the household back into a normal, productive routine. I need to revisit my schedule a la Large Family Logistics to block my afternoons. While I like, and have cherry picked amongst several scheduling/time management tools (flyLady, MOTH, etc) LFL had been the best fit. I'll attribute it to the fact that Kim Brenneman & her husband farm. She speaks my language, even as I chill on my suburban faux-farm ^_^

Thank you all for your continued prayer for the Musser & Sutton families. Our second homestudy meeting went well (and we discovered a way yummy bakery in Warrenton!) Two down, one to go!!! As Mr. P. cheerfully announced in Sunday School yesterday, 'we're just about out of the first trimester!' I feel the nausea lifting :roll eyes here:

Well, laundry beckons and I hear a lot of chatter than sound unrelated to any history lesson assigned...

...And let us run with endurance the race that is set before us Hebrews 12:1b (NKJV)




3 comments:

Homeschool Record said...

I love your play on words about the "paper pregnancy" we've just finished our first trimester ;-) Penny is a doll and I know sooo many people have prayed and advocated for her!

Unknown said...

Thanks, we certainly covet your prayers!!!

Jennifer said...

We just love Penny! glad you are moving forward and praying for your family!