Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Iain!!! You are a great 8 years old! Daddy & Mommy love you and are so proud of the young man you are growing into. Your birthday is special to us because it was our first home birth. I remember visiting Miss Nancy for a check up, going for a walk, putz'ing around Lowes with Daddy, and getting an entirely irrational idea to change all the sheets in the house that afternoon (this served to be the final key in the 'go into real labour' saga!)  It's hard to believe my little Mushie baby is this great big boy!




Have a wonderful birthday, Iain, & we pray you continue to grow into a man whose delight is the Lord.

For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him. 1 Samuel, 1:27 (NKJV)

1 comment:

porridge2396 said...

i still have that candy bar wrapper with his STATS on it to make into a hershey bar lol wow thats a while ago since i got that hope everything is going ok u wont email me anymore i have to see what ur up to on here lol luv ya