Thursday, May 30, 2013

As promised .... GARDEN PICS!

As I have promised, this whole post is proof that my garden actually exists :) Starting on the deck and working my way down.

My pretty petunias:



I got all creative and reused the watering can with (great big) holes in the bottom to be a planter.


Fearless guardian of the garden (*cough cough* in my dreams.)  In reality, if I don't lock every single gate, this fur ball morphs into a terrier.  Much to the dismay of me and the plants.


The fancy gate & arch way-we are training a combination of morning glories, clematis, a climbing rose, & swamp jasmine to climb over it.


Baby Squash:


Beans on the left, gladiolas on the right:
 
Beans & onions:
Peppers & Marigolds:

 




For Me?!?!?



Thomas, garden helper extraordinaire!


1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Love the pictures!!